Join us for an open house showcasing UAF Arctic research. Walk between 11 facilities to learn about current projects and meet scientists in climate science, geosciences, natural resources and engineering.
Date: May 29
Time: 3 – 5 p.m.
Where: UAF’s west ridge research facilities (see map in attachment)
University of Alaska Fairbanks facilities include:
- International Arctic Research Center
- Alaska Center for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration
- Alaska Satellite Facility
- Alaska Volcano Observatory
- Alaska Earthquake Center
- Wilson Alaska Technical Center
- College of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
- Institute of Arctic Biology-Toolik Field Station
- Alaska Sea Grant
- Institute of Northern Engineering
- Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station