Conference room policy
- You are responsible for your own equipment setup, catering, and room arrangements.
- Do not remove furniture or equipment from rooms. You are responsible for damages to equipment or furniture.
- During your event, please keep room doors closed to avoid disturbing others in nearby offices.
- After your event, please:
- Return furniture to original arrangements.
- Leave room clean and ready for the next user.
- Turn off the lights!
Rooms are available to UA faculty, staff, and students
You must have a valid University of Alaska (UA) email address (email address ending in "@alaska.edu") to reserve a room.
Groups must be:
- Within the UA system
- IARC-related scientific workshops and events
We do not offer rooms for classes, social events, receptions, or vendors.
Reservations, changes, and cancellations
Reservation hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, M-F. Please contact us about setup and break-down work that may occur outside these hours.
Room demand is high. Notify us as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel a reservation.
The IARC Director reserves the right to reschedule any event to an alternate room if one is available. This rarely happens, but if it does, we will notify you immediately.
Reserve a room or the IARC Lobby
You must have a valid University of Alaska (UA) email address (email address ending in "@alaska.edu") to see the form at right and reserve any room, including the IARC Lobby.
Don't see a form? Try this link.