You must have a valid University of Alaska email address (email address ending in "@alaska.edu") to be able to see the form below and reserve a room.
Reservation hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, M-F. Please contact us about setup and break-down work that may occur outside these hours.
Changes and cancellations
Due to high demand, please notify us as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel your reservation.
The IARC Director reserves the right to reschedule any event to an alternate room if one is available. This rarely happens, but if it does, we will notify you immediately.
Who can reserve a room
- Groups within the UA system
- UAF-sponsored groups
- IARC-related scientific workshops and events
We do not offer rooms for classes, social events, receptions, or vendors.
- No charge for room usage.
- UAF departments are responsible for their own equipment setup, catering and room arrangement.
- Room users are responsible for damages to equipment or furniture.
- Please do not remove furniture or equipment from rooms.
- Please return furniture to original arrangements. Leave room clean and ready for the next user.
Reserve a conference room
You must have a valid University of Alaska email address (email address ending in "@alaska.edu") to see the form at right and reserve a conference room.
Don't see a form? Please try this link.