Available to UA only
You must have a valid University of Alaska (UA) email address (email address ending in "@alaska.edu") to reserve a room.
We do not offer rooms for classes, social events, receptions, or vendors. Groups must be:
- Within the UA system
- IARC-related scientific workshops and events
If you reserve a room ...
- You are responsible for your own equipment setup, catering, and room arrangement.
- You are responsible for damages to equipment or furniture.
- Please do not remove furniture or equipment from rooms.
- Please return furniture to original arrangements. Leave room clean and ready for the next user.
Reservations, changes, and cancellations
Reservation hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, M-F. Please contact us about setup and break-down work that may occur outside these hours.
Room demand is high. Notify us as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel a reservation.
The IARC Director reserves the right to reschedule any event to an alternate room if one is available. This rarely happens, but if it does, we will notify you immediately.
Reserve a room or the IARC Lobby
You must have a valid University of Alaska (UA) email address (email address ending in "@alaska.edu") to see the form at right and reserve any room, including the IARC Lobby.
Don't see a form? Try this link.