Reserve a Conference Room
You can reserve a room between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday–Friday. You must have a valid UA email address to be able to use the form below and reserve your space.
Contact IARC Conference Room Schedulers regarding setup and break-down activities that may occur before or after hours.
Changes and cancellations
Due to high demand, please notify conference room schedulers as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel your reservation.
The IARC Director reserves the right to reschedule any event to an alternate room if one is available. This rarely happens, but if it does, we will notify you immediately.
Who can reserve a room
- Groups within the UA system
- UAF-sponsored groups
- IARC-related scientific workshops and events
We do not offer rooms for classes, social events, receptions, or vendors.
- No charge for room usage.
- UAF departments are responsible for their own equipment setup, catering and room arrangement.
- Room users are responsible for damages to equipment or furniture.
- Please do not remove furniture or equipment from rooms.
- Please return furniture to original arrangements. Leave room clean and ready for the next user.