|AAOKH News 2018||Alaska Arctic Observatory & Knowledge Hub 2018 newsletter highlights current work to support community-based observations of Arctic change.||2018||IARC, AAOKH||Newsletter||newsletter|
|IARC Annual Report 2018||Research highlights, accomplishments and updates of the International Arctic Research Center during January 2017 – October 2018.||2018||IARC||Annual Report||annual-report|
|AK CASC Annual Report||Alaska Climate Adaptation Science Center 2018 Annual Report highlights some of the events, research activities, and accomplishments of the Alaska Climate Adaptation Science Center during 2018.||2018||AK CASC||Annual Report||annual-report|
|Bering Strait Sea Ice for 2018||An overview of winter sea ice conditions in the Bering Sea.||2018||IARC||Outreach Publication||outreach-publication|
|IARC Annual Report 2016||A look back at IARC activities in 2016.||2016||IARC||Annual Report||annual-report|
|ACCAP Annual Report 2018||Science, decision-support, and capacity building for climate resilience in Alaska.||2018||ACCAP||Annual Report||annual-report|
The IARC logo is available in PDF and PNG formats. File package (.zip) contains color and grayscale versions.
- Use PDF format for brochures, posters, newsletters and other print productions. PDF can be enlarged and will retain its quality at any size.
- Use PNG format for slides and web pages. PNG quality will suffer if the file is enlarged.
Logo usage recommendations
- Choose a full-color version first when possible
- Gray is the only acceptable 1-color version
- Black and white/reversed versions also available
Please do not:
- stretch or squash
- move, remove or resize remove symbol or type
- change colors
- sacrifice legibility by using the full-color logo on a background (use black or white/reversed version)
- Please contact us with questions about usage of the IARC logo.